Dokken Engineering ~ Planning & Inspection Photography/Videography
Aerial Photos of multiple San Diego projects for use in Planning, inspection & Reporting, Inspection and/or Marketing.
- Scout ~ site assessment
- In-person client meeting for shot list/vision clarification
- Two to Three-man crew to ensure appropriate, site-specific, risk mitigation: Professional Pilot In Command (PIC) to operate small Unmanned Aerial System (UAS/drone), Camera Operator and Safety Observer/Technician(s).
- Equipment: DJI Inspire Pro w/ X5 Camera, and support equipment
- Half-Day to Full-Day on site, as dictated by location needs
- Aerial 16 MP HD Photographs and video as requested
- File required waivers and/or authorizations, airport notifications, NOTAMS, and related documents for flight clearance as well as plan of activities per location. Those in Class B and D Airspace (6) will require time allowance for FAA approval
- Locations to be completed in phases based on airspace and other determining factors
- $10M insurance
Client and Contact
Aerial Post Project Inspection Photography
Service Category: Construction and Infrastructure
This project took quite a bit of behind the scenes work along with some innovative approaches to working with the FAA, ATC and other government officials in order to obtain multiple airspace authorizations.
Whitepapers to download
How Deploying Drones Provide the Upper Hand in Security & Safety
How Implementing Drone Use Is Minimizing Utilities Downtime
How Leveraging Drone Use Is Transforming Construction Practices